Book your appointment online using the link below. If you need to contact us regarding consignments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, requests sent to any other Evolution Home email address may not be addressed in a timely manner.
1. Visit this link to set up your account.
2. Follow the prompts to set up a new account and follow the registration link sent to your email.
3. Login to your account & choose “schedule appointment” at the top of the page. Click the date you wish to book on the calendar, and select the time slot that you want. Note: You have to click the “Available” link. If the day is booked, please select another day.
4. Before confirming your appointment, please enter in the “notes” section your appointment request the number of items you wish to consign (limit 15), and BRIEF description (i.e. art, china, jewelry, etc). Click “confirm” to schedule your appointment! Make sure to check the “receive a text message reminder” box.
5. You’ll receive an email confirming your appointment that includes details about consigning with us and a text message reminder about your appointment.
We do NOT accept walk-ins. EVERYTHING must be by appointment.
1. Are the pieces you wish to consign large or small?
a. If they are small, schedule an appointment online HERE. You can consign a maximum of 15 items at one time. We accept appointments Tuesday-Friday 11am-5pm. To help expedite the process, please bring in your completed Consignment Agreement, along with a detailed list of the items that you wish to consign. All items must be clean and in good condition; silver must be polished.
b. If they are large, move to the next step.
2. If items are large, take photos of your items.
a. You will need pre-approval from our consignment manager before you can bring in large pieces. Make sure you take a photo in good light, and be sure to take photos of any damage or imperfections.
3. Email us your photographs.
a. Send us an email at email@example.com with your name, the best phone number to contact you and your mailing address. List in the email the pieces you wish to consign and include your photos as attachments. Please label the attachments with the name of the piece. One photo for each piece is preferred. We receive a large volume of consignment requests so we cannot always respond to your request immediately, but we will get back to you as soon as possible.
4. Schedule your appointment.
a. Once you hear back from us regarding your large pieces, schedule your appointment to bring them in. All of your items must be clean, free of dust, and in good working condition.
b. We schedule appointments Tuesday-Friday from 11am-5pm.
5. Your Appointment.
a. Be sure to arrive on time; our schedule is quite busy, and to make sure you have the best experience, we’d like to spend your allotted time with you.
b. When you leave Evolution Home you will receive a copy of the agreement. Once your items are processed into our system, you will receive an inventory report by email listing your items, their prices, and their expiration date.
c. It is VERY important to remember that on your expiration date, 90 days from the date of processing, your items will become the property of Evolution Home if you do not pick them up beforehand!
6. Sale & Pick-Up
a. Please see the consignment agreement for information regarding the discount schedule of your items.
b. Mark your pick-up date on your calendar as a reminder. We do not call when your items sell or when your expiration date is approaching. You may call to check on your items and see what has sold. Consignors wishing to pick up their unsold items must bring their own packing supplies. Please allow at least an hour to find and pack your items.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– clothing (unless vintage or antique)
– florist vases
– dried or plastic flowers
– promotional items with logos
– furniture made out of particle board
– stuffed animals
– records, cassettes and VHS tapes
– lamps without shades
-board games or puzzles
-books unless they are coffee table books or rare books
-stemware or sets of china in odd numbers