– Serve champagne in a variety of vintage glassware, different sizes and shapes, to create a whimsical feel.
– Decorate your mantle or table centerpiece with vintage clocks – if they don’t run, carefully turn the dials to midnight!
– Make paper hats out of old sheet music – we have loads of it and Evolution Home in the consignment warehouse, for very good prices. (How to make paper hat tutorial here.)
– Use vintage watches as napkin rings – let your guests keep them as favors, too!
– Fill space with gold or silver balloons – you can purchase DIY helium kits at Party City here. Tie the balloons at different heights using ribbon and anchors like chocolates or empty champagne or wine bottles.
Ring in 2014 with these fabulous vintage party ideas and you’ll be greeting the new year in style. We hope you have a wonderful New Year and wish you good health, good fortune and lots of great vintage buys in the New Year! Happy New Year from Evolution Home!